Tuesday, July 17, 2012

DIY EYEMAKEUP REMOVER

DIY EYE-MAKEUP REMOVER

create a soft, gentle and totally affective eye makeup remover with items you already have!


Tired of stubborn eye makeup?  One of my pet peeves is going to sleep with makeup on, but sometimes eye make up is so hard to get off, especially the waterproof kind. With this DIY you will be able to have, what seems like, a lifetime supply of eye make up remover! For me, I love DIY makeup because I enjoy revamping old containers to put my new products in for a beautiful, customized and coordinated look for my bathroom!

Materials:  1 C water 
1½ TBSP Baby Shampoo (tear free) 
⅛ TSP Baby Oil 
(Coconut Oil or Olive Oil) If you do not have baby oil, you can use coconut or olive oil, which actually both are better for your skin if you are like me and worried about breakouts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment